Country Club Vodka
Established in 1957, Country Club is a tried and true classic. Harry Lipman purchased Country Club vodka and bourbon from Double Springs Distillery, a company that was using a new technique for vodka called charcoal filtering. The idea behind the brand and label, which Harry helped to develop, was based on an aspiration for the finer things in life. In the 1970s, Robert Lipman repositioned Country Club to compete in the popular price category with Popov and Gordon's. At this time, Gin also became a part of the Country Club portfolio.